Downer Mining has been successfully delivering contract mining and civil earthmoving services to an impressive list of global customers for over 90 years.
We are now one of Australia’s leading mining contractors, with around 3,500 employees operating at over 60 sites in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South America and Southern Africa.
We support our coal and metalliferous mining customers at all stages of the mining lifecycle, with a wide range of services including:
- Open cut and underground mining, including mine planning and design
- Blasting services (through our subsidiary DBS)
- Exploration drilling
- Tyre management (through our subsidiary Otraco International)
- Asset management - mining fleets
- Civil projects - mine site infrastructure
- Mine reclamation and land rehabilitation (through our ReGen business)
- Consulting, software and training for the mining industry (through our subsidiary Snowden)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander training and development.
As a division of Downer EDI Limited – an ASX- and NZX-listed company – Downer Mining can also offer its customers the broad capabilities that this geographically diverse, multi-disciplined engineering, construction and resource services business has to offer.
Visit www.downergroup.com for more information.