DBS’s AquaMAX®9000 underground emulsion formulation is a site-sensitised, pumpable explosive suitable for both development and production blasting.
AquaMAX® 9000 has multifold benefits, including:
- Only requires a single gassing agent, which reduces the possibility of generating NOx gas
- Less fume generation and quicker re-entry times after blasting
- Suitability for use in horizontal holes, as well as vertical upholes and downholes.
- Can be tailored to the mine’s requirements and has a critical diameter of 17 millimetres
- Allows for decoupled loading of perimeter holes, eliminating the need for expensive packaged products
- Capable of loading upholes up to 102 millimetres in diameter
- Proven and widely used in Scandinavia for over ten years in underground excavations, tunnelling and mining